Thursday, October 6, 2016

Day 24- Whole30 when you are desperate....






Y'all, this has been my kids this past week:



Anyone out there feel me??!   It's been one of those weeks where we count it a success that we all made it out alive and didn't kill each other ;)

So after a particularly hard bedtime routine involving much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I was feeling like I just wouldn't make it if I couldn't have some chocolate.

Enter amazing, healthy, Whole30 friendly chocolate "pudding"!  Ok, so I know you aren't supposed to eat anything resembling dessert on the Whole30.  But y'all- the people who made the Whole30 
have never attempted to put my kids to bed ;)

So anyway- pudding is super easy.  Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, and 1 tablespoon of coconut milk.  That's it!



Go put on your pjs, lay on the couch, and watch TV or read a good book while you eat this pudding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment