Thursday, October 6, 2016

Day 23- Fish!

Andrew and I love fish, but don't buy it often because it is expensive.  You can actually get fresh fish at the market near here for fairly cheap but they are alive and flopping around and the one time I bought them there and had to kill them myself it was such a bloody traumatic experience that I almost turned vegetarian afterwards!  So for now I am sticking to nicely packaged fish from the grocery store :)

I grilled the fish (tilapia) with lemon juice and fresh garlic and green onions and salt and pepper and hot sauce.  It was great :)  To go with it I made Pioneer Woman's Hot Crash Potatoes as well as a simple salad of diced tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh dill, and homemade mayo.


Here's one of Pioneer Woman's pictures of Hot Crash Potatoes- so much better than my pic!  But my potatoes came out tasting just as good, I think ;)



Have I mentioned that I love Pioneer Woman recipes??!  

No comments:

Post a Comment