Friday, September 23, 2016

Day 13 and 14

I made two breakfast casseroles this week, and they were both delicious.  Breakfast casseroles are so forgiving because you can pretty much put anything you have in the fridge in them.  Mine included:


  • ground beef
  • onions
  • bell peppers
  • mushrooms
  • sun-dried tomatoes
  • TONS of spinach
  • Diced cooked potatoes
  • 10 eggs
  • 1/2 cup water
  • salt/pepper/rosemary/any other seasoning you want :)
Just pop it in the oven at 350 for 40 mins and it's ready!


One day this week I skipped lunch (okay, took a small bag of nuts and raisins to class=not sufficient) and I was starving by dinner time.  Ended up making burgers and fries and they were AWESOME.  




For the fries I used store bought ones.  Are you allowed to do that on the Whole30??!  I'm not sure :)  But the ingredients on the bag just said potatoes so I'm going with it being ok....

I also made homemade ketchup from this recipe.  It was not nearly as good as the real stuff, but it was ok in a pinch (to be fair, I didn't follow the recipe perfectly and used Russian ingredients instead of American ones, so maybe the recipe itself is better than how my version of it turned out).  






No comments:

Post a Comment