Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Day 6

Hubby and I were talking last night and we both agree that the Whole30 is starting to get easier than it was the first few days.  We really aren't craving sweets or carbs much.  

Breakfast today was eggs and fruit (am really gonna need to try to figure out something other than eggs to do for Whole30 breakfast!).

Lunch was simple chicken soup that I made last night-- chicken thighs, diced tomatoes, onions, carrots, potatoes, and zucchini.  Super simple!  Our kids LOVE soup (living in Russia has rubbed off on them :), so I made a bunch so that we can have leftovers.



Today I also made these awesome caramelized peaches and cream!  The hubby and I agreed that they would've tasted better sprinkled with sugar, but they were pretty good as is ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment