Saturday, September 10, 2016

Day Two

Oh man, it's only day two and I'm totally already craving chocolate and carbs!  My husband and I are doing the Whole30 but our kids aren't so I keep looking enviously at their grilled cheese (and other such non-whole30 compliant food!).

Breakfast this AM was an awesome and easy sausage/egg/veggie casserole.  I had made a batch of homemade salsa a couple days ago, so I put that on top of the casserole.  It was a hit!  I think casseroles are gonna be my go to Whole30 breakfast.



Lunch was chicken salad from yesterday eaten as a picnic at a lake.  It was 75 degrees and beautiful and we swam in the freezing water and had a blast.  Saturdays are the BEST.



Dinner was eggplant "parm".  I will post a recipe for it later.  It's a bit labor-intensive, but if you have made the spaghetti sauce in advance (which I recommend doing), it's not too bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment